Mar 31, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
Mar 15, 2020
Mar 9, 2020
Feb 25, 2020
- Release notes were added to the site. It can be accessible through the link on the site footer.
- Images on the Guides/index page are optimized to improve the loading speed.
- Brei Boutard is now in Our Story.
- In Order History, the track buttons are now displayed for delivered orders as well as shipped ones.
Feb 18, 2020
- Now, there is an Intercom icon floating on the left bottom of every page. Users can interact with Crema admins for any enquiries by clicking this icon.
Feb 8, 2020
- Updated workplace order history:
- Tracking buttons are added for the orders which are being shipped. Users can be navigated to the USPS tracking page by clicking this button.
- Orders are listed in chronological order (from newest to oldest).
- Roaster names and bag sizes are displayed on each order card now.
Jan 30, 2020
- The Everything Else category is displayed on the bottom of the Coffees page to list all the available coffees which aren’t included in the other categories. Lazy loading is applied to this category so that coffees are not loaded until scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Coffees in the following places are randomly ordered:
- Everything Else category
- Coffee search results (unless any sort option is selected)
- Coffee cards are reordered if the same flavours are next to each other.
- Subheadings for the Espresso & Decaf categories are now displayed.
- The coffee sort has a new option named ‘Top requested’ where coffees are ordered by the number of requests made in all the departments the user belongs to.
- Coffees can be filtered by playlists now. After the filtering, a user still can select a playlist when requesting a coffee if the coffee is available in multiple playlists.
- The arrows for coffee carousels are hidden if there are no more coffee cards to be displayed.
- The main menu items are reordered.
- The ‘Home’ main menu item is renamed to ‘Coffees’.
- Box shadow in input text fields are now removed on iOS.