Nov 21, 2020
- Order history has been updated.
Nov 9, 2020
- We have new site headers now.
Nov 2, 2020
- ReCAPTCHA was added for sign-up.
Oct 30, 2020
- We renewed the gifting page.
Oct 19, 2020
- Site banners were updated.
Oct 9, 2020
- We have a new feature to send coffee to a friend.
Oct 5, 2020
- Adding suggested coffees to a empty playlist is enabled now.
Sep 30, 2020
- Added a new banner for Natl coffee day
Sep 26, 2020
- We have new hero images on the site headers now.
- Links to coffees are disabled on the onboarding coffee cards.
Sep 17, 2020
- Update URL links on the press kit page
Sep 09, 2020
- The onboarding page has been renewed.
Aug 18, 2020
- Site headers are updated with new hero images.
Aug 11, 2020
- Add company address & email on footer.
- Update order history page
- Add login page for buy-now
Aug 08, 2020
- Users are able to sign in on the Buy-now modal now.
Aug 04, 2020
- Our story has been updated.
July 29, 2020
- We have new coffee samplers now.
July 22, 2020
- New rating systems for sampler orders.
July 17, 2020
- Site headers are updated throughout the site.
July 8, 2020
- Referral program has been revised.
July 4, 2020
- Buy-now is available for all users now.
Jun 18, 2020
- Site header was updated.
- The order history was re-designed.
Jun 12, 2020
- Buy-now buttons are added on the roaster & detail pages.
- The new coffee card deign is applied to the roaster & detail pages.
- The rate-coffees page and the order-history pages are combined now.
Jun 06, 2020
- More rating options for ordered coffees are added on Crema Home.
- The order history & coffee rating pages are resigned.
- We have a new site banner now.
May 29, 2020
- New feature 'Buy-Now' has been released for logged-in users.
May 19, 2020
- The way users receive rewards from referrals is changed now. A user who received a referral gets $5 site-credit at their first 4 orders.
May 12, 2020
- Our Story page been updated.
Apr 19, 2020
- A new site banner is displayed for the 5lb. bag donation campaign.
- Text on the COVID-19 Banner is changed
- Users with referral / promo codes are navigated to the get-started page instead of the home page.
- Coffees from Tinker Coffee.co are discounted by $1.
Apr 12, 2020
- Now, Crema home has the new coffees page with the following updates:
- Search, sort & filter features
- Coffee categories
- Coffee cards with new look
- Performance improvements
Mar 31, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
Mar 15, 2020
Mar 9, 2020
Feb 25, 2020
- Release notes were added to the site. It can be accessible through the link on the site footer.
- Images on the Guides/index page are optimized to improve the loading speed.
- Brei Boutard is now in Our Story.
- In Order History, the track buttons are now displayed for delivered orders as well as shipped ones.
Feb 18, 2020
- Now, there is an Intercom icon floating on the left bottom of every page. Users can interact with Crema admins for any enquiries by clicking this icon.
Feb 8, 2020
- Updated workplace order history:
- Tracking buttons are added for the orders which are being shipped. Users can be navigated to the USPS tracking page by clicking this button.
- Orders are listed in chronological order (from newest to oldest).
- Roaster names and bag sizes are displayed on each order card now.
Jan 30, 2020
- The Everything Else category is displayed on the bottom of the Coffees page to list all the available coffees which aren’t included in the other categories. Lazy loading is applied to this category so that coffees are not loaded until scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Coffees in the following places are randomly ordered:
- Everything Else category
- Coffee search results (unless any sort option is selected)
- Coffee cards are reordered if the same flavours are next to each other.
- Subheadings for the Espresso & Decaf categories are now displayed.
- The coffee sort has a new option named ‘Top requested’ where coffees are ordered by the number of requests made in all the departments the user belongs to.
- Coffees can be filtered by playlists now. After the filtering, a user still can select a playlist when requesting a coffee if the coffee is available in multiple playlists.
- The arrows for coffee carousels are hidden if there are no more coffee cards to be displayed.
- The main menu items are reordered.
- The ‘Home’ main menu item is renamed to ‘Coffees’.
- Box shadow in input text fields are now removed on iOS.