✓65+ roasters ✓1000+ coffees ✓always free shipping ✓lowest priced coffee subscription ✓full control

Grand Rapids, MI

Tilly's Coffee

Tilly's Coffee, formerly known as Theodore's Coffee, is a small-batch roasting company led by Darwin Pavon, a Honduran coffee grower. Our journey began more than two decades ago when we discovered the world of premium coffee and the diverse range of varieties available in the market. Theodore's Coffee was established to bridge the gap between growers and discerning consumers, aiming to address the inequalities prevalent in the coffee industry and secure better returns for growers.

Over the years, we have experienced remarkable growth and recently celebrated five years of roasting excellence in the United States. Our roastery is located in Owosso, Michigan, a charming community adorned with captivating historic landmarks. As a company, we take pride in directly importing 90% of our coffees from dedicated growers in Central America, while the remaining 10% is sourced through our valued partner, CATALYST CONSULTING, who provides us with exceptional Ethiopian coffees.

Our unwavering commitment lies in meticulously roasting each small batch with an unwavering passion, fueled by our curiosity to understand how every customer savors their cup of coffee. Our core values serve as the guiding principles that shape our business:

QUALITY: We meticulously source, roast, and deliver the finest coffees from exceptional farms across the globe.
PEOPLE: We deeply value the hands that contribute to our business, from the growers to our cherished customers, as well as our friends and family.
INTEGRITY: Upholding the highest standards of integrity is paramount to us. We engage exclusively with like-minded companies and individuals who share our commitment to ethical business practices.
For further information or any inquiries, we encourage you to reach out to us at info@theodorescoffee.com. We are delighted to provide you with more insights and answer any questions you may have.

Coffees from Tilly's Coffee

My Brew Queue

Uh oh.
You need coffee.

Login Get Started

Are you sure you want to remove this coffee?

Are you sure you want to remove this suggestion?